Sunday 20 April 2014

thank you, thirty-two...

Dear Thirty-two,

A few minutes from now, you would be leaving... While some would like to hang on, I, on the other hand, will graciously let you go. It had been a wonderful year with you -- from the fights, frustrations, and fears to the laughter, love, and liquor.

We made promises and some we've never kept but we never walked out on each other. I know I drove you mad for slipping away with Twenty-three yet you were patient.


Despite of it all, you kept FAITH. You have shown me strength and courage during my lowest points and whispered wonderful thoughts when I feel that the world is castigating me. I will be forever grateful.

Thank you for showing me that LOVE is fueled by FAITH and never of FEAR – that, it is okay to let go because faith knows there is tomorrow... Ultimately, I will be fine and things will get better.



Giving you my last embrace,

Hya

No comments:

Post a Comment